[rt-devel] RSS for Search queries on RT3

Guillaume Perréal perreal at lyon.cemagref.fr
Thu Dec 18 12:46:04 EST 2003

Hello.

I wrote a RSS generator plugin (based on RT 3.0.5 but could work on
later version). It should be unpacked in the RT base directory, and will
put files in local/html/Search. Be warned that it will override standard
Listing.html.

It simply adds a link to a RSS generator in the Search page : set up
your search query then copy the target of the RSS link.

I tried it with Mozilla Firebird's RSS Panel reader and found it quite
useful.

Notice that it requires authentication anyway so some tweaking is
required to use it from a automated processus (web content managment
tools or portals, like PHP-Nuke, etc...).

Regards,

--
Guillaume Perréal.

Responsable informatique,