[rt-devel] Login with problem. Please Help me!

Tallitha Winckelmann de Campos Tallitha at cpd.ufrgs.br
Fri Dec 19 10:19:11 EST 2003

Hello,
Please help me!
When requesting RT from the web server using the RT login page loads OK, but after I submit username and password, I am returned to the login page.
There is this error message in /etc/httpd/logs/error_log:

Apache/2.0.47 (Fedora) configured -- resuming normal operations
/usr/sbin/httpd: relocation error: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Apache/RequestIO/RequestIO.so: undefined symbol: modperl_request_read
I'm using RT 3.0.7 with:
Fedora Core 1
Apache 2.0.47-10
Perl 5.8.1