[rt-devel] RT3.0 timeframe

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Thu Feb 6 17:25:23 EST 2003

I'm not sure how to ask this delicately, but when do you estimate that a
near final release of 3.0 will be done? I'm several days into setting up
RT2.0 for our needs, but if 3.0 is going to be stable soon, I want to
follow that branch now instead of doing an upgrade in a month.
I understand there probably isn't a market driven release date like other
software, but I'm looking for some idea so I can make an informed
decision.

Also, is anyone successfully running either version with Apache 2.0? The
README for the beta says that it is supported, and we would prefer to keep
as close to the default installation of RH8.0 as we can. Currently I'm
using a version of 1.3.x.

thanks
-james