[rt-devel] hungarian translation

Farkas Levente lfarkas at bnap.hu
Fri Feb 7 09:20:50 EST 2003

hi,
AFAIS rt hasn't hungarian translation. actualy we just try to compile it
and collect those dozens of perl packages which are requires (which
seems to a nightmare, and would be better to create one rt-perl package
which contains all perl packages which is needed). but if we ready and
like it, we'd like to translate it to hungarian. so if... what we should
have to translate in which format ..etc?