[rt-devel] Can't locate object method "ClausesToSQL"

seph seph at commerceflow.com
Tue Feb 11 17:46:39 EST 2003

I just installed rt 2.1.70 onto my debian machine, I'm seeing a very
weird problem....

After installing it, I see the login box. If I enter the wrong
password, it tells me my password is wrong, and to try again. If I
enter the correct password, I get a weird system error:

  System error
  error:
           Can't locate object method "ClausesToSQL" via package "RT::Tickets" at
                  /usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm line 1931.

  context:
           277:  }
           278:
           279:  # All errors returned from this routine will be in exception form.
           280:  local $SIG{'__DIE__'} = sub {
           281:  rethrow_exception( $_[0] );
           282:  };
           283:
           284:  #
           285:  # $m is a dynamically scoped global containing this
  code stack:
           /usr/share/perl5/HTML/Mason/Request.pm:281
           /usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm:1931
           /usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm:1722
           /usr/local/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyTickets:36
           /usr/local/rt3/share/html/index.html:32
           /usr/local/rt3/share/html/autohandler:162

(I'm happy to send the raw error along if people want it, it's long)

All my log variables are set to debug, and I don't see anything in the
syslogs, nor in the logfile, nor in apache's error logs.

the database is fresh, I've tried with both fascgi and modperl, here's
a snippet of my apache config for modperl:

  <VirtualHost _default_:80>
    ServerName localhost
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/rt3/share/html
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

    # mod perl
    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

    <Location />
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler RT::Mason
    </Location>
  </VirtualHost>

anyone have any ideas? either about the problem, or how to debug it?

seph