[rt-devel] rt-mailgate in RT2 vs RT3

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Fri Feb 14 12:03:59 EST 2003

* Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> [20030214 19:26]: wrote:

> > beastie# mv message.txt messagefile.txt
> > beastie# ./rt-mailgate --queue cs --action correspond --url https://rt3.wananchi.com/ < messagefile.txt
> > An Error Occurred
> > =================
> >
> > 501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported
>

> Actually, I believe that would be your lib-www-perl not being built with
> ssl support. But I'll point our tech writer at this bit when she's next
> ready for installation guide details.

I have recompiled my server, with ssl support in mod_perl, so I am heading
back to https again just for the feel of it, to try-verify this observation.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |