[rt-devel] 2-1-72 errors

Derek Buttineau derek at csolve.net
Mon Feb 17 15:40:08 EST 2003

>Can you back this up with a packet sniff or dump? With both fastcgi and
>mod_perl, I'm seeing an HTTP/1.1 302 Moved.

It's using apache2/mod_perl2 so that may be the cause of it.

It basically just takes me to a page with the HTML:

<title>200 OK</title>
</head><body>
<h1>OK</h1>
<hr />
<address>Apache/2.0.43 Server at rt2.csolve.net Port 80</address>

Clicking the link completes the redirection and from that point the search
does work properly.  It may perhaps be a bug in mod_perl2?

Derek