[rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] Debugging messages

Ian Grant Ian.Grant at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 12:15:36 EST 2003

> I'm using rt-2-0-15 and I have added lines like
>
> $RT::Logger->debug("Debug stuff");
>
> to various places under WebRT but I am not seeing any output in log files.

I am still stuck with this. As far as I can see RT::Init() (and therefore RT:InitLogging) is not being called under the WebRT. Is this correct? There is a call to RT::Init in the append() sub in webmux.pl, but that is not being called either. I am very confused.
--
Ian Grant, Computer Lab., William Gates Building, JJ Thomson Ave., Cambridge
Phone: +44 1223 334420