[rt-devel] Search for attachment content failing

Shawn Crosby scrosby at jacqueswhitford.com
Sat Feb 22 13:31:11 EST 2003

When I do a search of attachments in 2-1-75 it returns no
results...(except the first time I tried for some reason)...and the
apache error log says:

[warning]: DBIx::SearchBuilder error:Unknown table 'Attachments_2' in
where clause
Query String is SELECT count(DISTINCT main.id) FROM Tickets main WHERE
((main.EffectiveId = main.id)) AND ((main.Type = 'ticket')) AND ( ( (
(Attachments_2.Content LIKE '%groupwise%') ) ) ) AND
Attachments_2.TransactionId = Transactions_1.id AND main.id =
Transactions_1.Ticket LIMIT 25
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:220)

I can't find where the table names are set. Can anyone point me in the
right direction?

Shawn Crosby
MIS - JWA