[rt-devel] Search for attachment content failing

Shawn Crosby scrosby at jacqueswhitford.com
Sun Feb 23 07:18:37 EST 2003

In /Search/Listing.html in the 'Ticket Attachment' Search criteria with
'Content' and 'Matches' selected, if I type in a keyword, it will work
once, but if I refine the search at all...say add a queue
Restriction...it returns 0 results (even though there are many), and all
subsequent searches fail until I remove the Attachment search
restriction.  If I close the browser window..ie start a new session, I
can perform the search again, but the same result follows.

S.

Shawn Crosby wrote:
> When I do a search of attachments in 2-1-75 it returns no
> results...(except the first time I tried for some reason)...and the
> apache error log says:

Shawn-

Please provide a little more information as to _how_ you did a
search of attachments? What field did you enter data in?

-R