[rt-devel] DirectoryIndex Problem on Apache2, RedHat8.0

Karsten Konrad karsten.konrad at uni-graz.at
Tue Feb 25 09:45:09 EST 2003

hi,

I've installed RT 2.1.74 as described in the README file, but run into
the problem, that the Apache DirectoryIndex directive didn't work in the
RT directory. As a result I got Apache 403 errors because RT tries to
load /bla/etc/directory/ instead of /bla/etc/directory/index.html .

With the <FilesMatch> and <LocationMatch> sections taken from this mail
it seems to work:

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2002-November/002769.html

Maybe this working config should be included in the package? ;-)

ciao, Karsten...