[rt-devel] bplogo.gif URL

Matt Knopp mhat at netlag.com
Fri Feb 28 11:56:15 EST 2003

There are two answers: (a) because it's perl, and that's the way it works.
(b) RT_SiteConfig was, perhaps, not that well thought out.  Overall it's a
good idea, but the implementation could be better.  I suggested a fix a few
weeks ago, but I guess nobody liked it.

Basically for any variable you define in RT_SiteConfig you _must_ copy all
lines from RT_Config that reference that variable into your RT_SiteConfig.

--
Matt