[rt-devel] relationships and status

Colleen colleen at darksideproductions.net
Mon Jan 20 20:44:56 EST 2003

Hi,

I've just begun investigating the intricacies of Relationships and Links
in RT.  I was wondering if one of the relationship types take into
consideration a 'cancellation'.  For example, you have ticket #1639 for
Big Request which is the parent of ticket #1640 for Small Request.  We
suddenly get a call and Big Request is cancelled (status==killed).  How
can I get Small Request to inherit this status?

I feel like this is somehow included already in the functionality of RT.
Am I incorrect?

Thanks as always!

--
Colleen Noonan