[rt-devel] RTFM question

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 9 12:53:10 EDT 2003

Hi, has anyone gotten this to work?  As far as I can tell, this just
isn't fully implemented yet.  See the docs/todo file in the rtfm
tarball:
Integrate with RT
        Reply to ticket with article

Which kind of conflicts with what's in the README, but makes me think it
is just not implemented yet.  If anyone has it working, I would love to
know how. :)

-Jeff