[rt-devel] New Release of the Statistics package

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Wed Jul 30 09:04:31 EDT 2003

On Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2003, at 13:59 Uhr, Senoner Samuel wrote:

> Aha, don't need it anymore?? I configured in my apache conf the /chart
> location like in the apache::gd doku, so how should it be confiured?

Apache::GD::Graph only works with mod_perl, and one of my objectives
was to get rid of this dependency, as I use fastcgi, and others
speedycgi. You probably configured Apache::GD right, but it is not
needed anymore, as I call GD::Graph directly from my scripts.

Regards,
     Harald

> I use mode_perl, this is standard installed in debian.
> Debian is very practical in this case.
>
> About more statistics, I whould be interested to know how many time I
> spent to resolve tickets with certain custom fields, for example I have
> a custom field private PC problems, not belonging to work, and I want
> know how much time I needed for this....

I have not worked on the searches themselves yet, but You might want to
look at the source code for Yourself and try to figure it out. You
probably need to know a bit about RT::SearchBuilder to find out the
data You want. I am going to write a HOW-TO for making Your own
statistics after I have done an addition or two myself.

Regards,
     Harald