[rt-devel] RT3 LDAP Import utility

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 13:41:18 EDT 2003

Hello all,

you might remember I made the LDAP import utility for RT2.
Now I'm working in a different company (RT3 installation was the first
thing that I've done there (8->). And in the new setup, we don't
use LDAP.

I've made some changes to rtimportldap, which seems to work now with
RT3, but not fully tested. Also Andreas Hofmeister has made
his own adaptation independently. Looks like his version has been
tested more.

Is someone interested in maintaining the package? I don't seem to have
enough time for this, and no urgent need to have it working too.

Regards,
Stan