[rt-devel] mason can't write to session_data directory?

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Thu Jun 5 22:10:33 EDT 2003

This one time, at band camp, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>That looks like whatever you've done, your RT server can't connect to the
>database.

Only it is connecting to the database.  If I restart apache, rt-mailgate
works again, until I try to use the web interface.  The web interface will
show the front page with the two ticket lists and the quicksearch box, but
as soon as I click on any link, I am given the error and it all stops
working.

Interestingly, NoAuth/webrt.css is inaccessible when the front page loads,
the page is drawn in default fonts and colours (except for those explicit in
the HTML).

Postgres is still running the whole time, and there have been no changes to
RT_SiteConfig.pm regarding database options.

--
jaq at spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg