[rt-devel] Publication of our changes to RT2.0.15

Warnke, Andreas Andreas.Warnke at 3SOFT.de
Fri Jun 13 03:57:39 EDT 2003

Hello friends,

we added the following changes to RequestTracker's version 2.0.15:
* Freetext fields (as already available in RT3)
* Queue specific layouts
* Export contents of searched tickets as CSV file.
* Export transaction history of searched tickets as CSV file.
* Import tickets from a CSV file.
* Check consistency of data:
  - Mark certain input fields in red, if empty and certain other
    fields have certain values.
  - Automatical change of certain keyword selects, if certain
    fields have been set.
  - Reject changes of certain keyword selects, if certain fields
    are empty.
* Added some ticket states.
* Keep selected number of search results per page when doing
  another search.
* Output group members alphabetically.
* Redesign of ticket display
* Reject brute force attacks to system by adding a delay after a
  certain number of wrong combinations of username and password.
* Email Reminder when tickets are unattended for some days
* Finer Granularity of former ModifyTicket Right
* Search for dead tickets
* Some Performance optimizations by use of caching mechanisms

This version will be available tomorrow under
http://www.3SOFT.de/rt_gpl/rt-2-0-15-back-into-public.zip

Jesse Vincent, thank you for your work we could bank on!

Kind Regards,
Andreas Warnke and Horst Gwinner