[rt-devel] Re: RT 3.0.3pre3: Search results for deleted tickets

bill at daze.net bill at daze.net
Fri Jun 13 14:59:14 EDT 2003

> another bug here:
>
> when I search for all tickets with "Status = deleted", it says
> "Found 189 tickets", but the listing is empty.

In my prior message I explained that not showing deleted/dead tickets was
originally by-design.

I do agree with not showing deleted tickets for most searches.  However
they shouldn't also be included in the count.

On the other hand, I do believe that if you specifically add search
criteria of "status = deleted", RT should display the deleted tickets.
This would be the only exception to the prior by-design rule.

--
Spam Trap Mail Key: ASK and you shall receive