[rt-devel] 3.0 import issue?

Eric Horne eric.horne at std.teradyne.com
Wed Jun 18 10:29:55 EDT 2003

Phil-

   Yes it happens with the latest import tool 1.13 and rt-3-0-2.
Incidentally, I got a bunch of "cannot create principal" kinds of errors
when importing queues (or something near queues). I'll attempt to
capture the output when I actually get into work.

   Again, if I set the effective ID to the id of the ticket, rt suddenly
recognizes the tickets. So I suspect that, for whatever reason, the
import tool is not setting the effective ID.

-Eric