[rt-devel] RT 3.0.3rc2

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Jun 19 14:56:35 EDT 2003

> Jesse,
> thank you very much, many problems were fixes in the past time.
>
> I just tried 3.0.3rc2.
>
> I found a couple of problems:
>
> 1) When I am sending http://mitya.pp.ru/rt-bad-email1.dat, the following
> appears in the maillog:

Autrijus patch is in 3.0.3rc3 (out now) and fixes this.

> 2) The following e-mail http://mitya.pp.ru/rt-bad-email2.dat looks OK in the
> WebUI, but when RT sends it via e-mail, all non-ascii characters in it's body
> become '???????' (Subject is OK).

It should be fine in _attached_ copies of the message (on
correspondence), but not displayed inline. As this is not a regression
from RT 3.0.2, it will not be fixed for 3.0.3. (3.0.3 is SO MUCH better
about unicode than 3.0.2 was, that I really want to get it out into the
world for folks.

> Could you please investigate?

Could you open a bug by sending mail to rt-bugs at fsck.com with examples
and details attached, so we have it recorded?

	Thanks.

	Jesse