[rt-devel] Users::WhoHaveRight and Sybase and Sudden MySQL slowness

John Stoffel stoffel at lucent.com
Thu Jun 26 14:37:38 EDT 2003

Harald> This seems to help me with my MySQL slowness very much. Query
Harald> time is down to sub second values again.

Harald> One problem with my setup might be that I upgraded from RT 2
Harald> with an old version of the import tool (about 6 to 8 weeks
Harald> ago) and some db weirdness might come from that. Is
Harald> CachedGroupMembers supposed to have around 40,000 rows with
Harald> only 4700 tickets, 200 requestors without special rights and
Harald> less than 10 privileged users?

To me, it sounds like this cache is never expiring old data, which is
what a cache should do!  Or the design of the ACL stuff isn't done
right here...

Ok, I'll shutup and sit back and watch the discussion again,
interesting stuff though!

John