[rt-devel] sample insert_action/condition for rt3 ?

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Tue Mar 4 18:24:10 EST 2003

That appears to work.

I'd suggest cleaning up rt-setup-database to make it clearer on what's being
created.  I shouldn't see "Creating groups..." if @Groups is null.

And then if you'll let me be really picky, the help() isn't formatted
nicely.  --datafile is tabbed in way too far.

My input file has:

@ScripActions = (

    { Name        => 'Notify OldOwner',                    # loc
      Description => 'Sends a message to the old owner of stollen ticket',
# loc
      ExecModule  => 'NotifyOldOwner',
      Argument    => 'OldOwner' },
);

root at cms1 (~mrz/work/rt/scrips/NotifyOldOwner/) 168>
/rt-setup-database  --action insert --datafile insert
datafile: insert
Creating groups...done.
Creating users...done.
Creating ACL...done.