[rt-devel] Aegis integration?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 6 02:28:17 EST 2003

It's definitely something we're still interested in, but not something
we've had cycles to hack on for our own pleasure and we've not yet found
a client who wants to pay us to have it done ;) It's my hope that things
will calm down a bit over the summer and I'll have time to wire things
together then.

	Best,
	Jesse