[rt-devel] RT 2.1.80

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 6 02:36:36 EST 2003

RT 2.1.80 is now up for download. It contains a number of fixes since
2.1.78 and a couple minor enhancements. It's my intent that 2.1.80 will
be announced as Beta 3, unless scrips are still broken. I expect that
Beta 3 will be the _last_ beta release before RT 3.0.0. (We'll have a
couple of release candidates before 3.0 feels just right, I suspect).

	Jesse

     Changelog:

     257    237	  Adding in a hook for clicky stuff in Message display; fixing
		  some minor issues with message parsing
     258    238	  logging cleanups. RT should now log with a service name, patch
		  from robrt for tickets_sql exception handling for 2186; group
		  admin menu hilgihting fix for 2052; graphvis RQL parser from
		  2123; fixing a bug in scripaction_overlay's Load routine;
		  fixed a bug that prevented some custom field searching
     259    239	  Bumping to 2.1.79
     260    240	  approvals cleanups; CustomField link cleanup
     261    241	  loc bug for Relationship listing
     262    242	  custom field value editing cleanups
     263    243	  fixing a bug that set 'Closed' dates for all new tickets
     264    244	  Looking into scrips misfiring
     265    245	  Adding back txn content to messages being sent
     266    246	  Txn notification header updates
     267    247	  UTF8 escaping bug fixes
     268    248	  Cosmetic cleanup for message content display ; installation
		  cleanups and fixes; Bumped to 2.1.80