[rt-devel] (newbie) Initial user/password on clean install?

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Mar 11 09:19:32 EST 2003

RT was fresh from Aegis yesterday, if you tell me where to find the
version number, I'll tell you what it is.

This is on RedHat 8.0, completely up to date, as far as up2date is
concerned.
Mysql is version 3.23.54a-4
Apache is httpd-2.0.40-11
I told RT to use modperl2

Where would the log files be? I've looked in /var/log and
/opt/rt3/var/log as well as the httpd logs and didn't see any messages.

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
MQSoftware, Inc
952.345.8677