[rt-devel] (newbie) Get 403 unless I specify index.html in URL

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Mar 11 11:44:45 EST 2003

[Kelly F. Hickel] You're probably getting tired of hearing from me, and
this would seem to be an Apache issue, but I can't get pages to load (I
get a 403) unless the url fully specifies index.html.  I've tried a lot
of things to get around this, but while it works OK outside of the RT
web pages, it doesn't work inside (I've tried with setting rt up as an
Alias/Directory, as well as using the VirtualHost setup from README).
[Kelly F. Hickel]
If I comment out the "SetHandler perl-script" and "PerlHandler
RT::Mason" lines of the VirtualHost section, I can load a simple
index.html file, or if I specify /index.html, I can get the login panel
(and beyond as long as I add index.html), but I can't figure out (having
spent about 6 hours trying and reading doc) how to get this to work!

Thanks in advance,
	Kelly Hickel