[rt-devel] MySQL Performance issues with RT 2-1-xx

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Fri Mar 14 14:13:24 EST 2003

Jesse,
	Have you got any tips (or pointers to pages) for that? We use
MySQL for bugzilla and bonsai as well, and it could definitely use a
performance boost.  We've got it on some fairly serious (IBM server dual
cpu's, raid 5, etc) hardware, and it's still the weak link.....

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
MQSoftware, Inc
952.345.8677