[rt-devel] Large Sites needed to help test the rt2->rt3 migration path

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Mar 14 16:33:01 EST 2003

I'm looking for a couple of medium-large sites who'd be willing to help
test and streamline the RT2 to RT3 migration path. You should have
between 25,000 and 200,000 tickets in your RT database. You should have
a test host on which you can play with the importer without fear of
toasting your live RT instance. Ideally, you should have at least some
perl experience to help debug issues we run into.  Please contact me at
jesse at bestpracctical.com with details about what sort of database you've
got (Type and version), what sort of host you'll be doing the testing
on and some details about your usage of RT)

	Thanks,
	Jesse