[rt-devel] problem with rt3-rc1, 'Reply' to a ticket, and slow mysql query...

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Mon Mar 17 13:00:05 EST 2003

* Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> [20030317 20:54]: wrote:
> Noted and replicated. I'll see what I can do today. Incidentally, is
> your mysql compiled with InnoDB support?

I am going thro the same agony here. My tables are InnoDB. Ive tested
Reply and Comment and basically my sql queries seem to hang, not
just slow.
I'll be happy to provide any required details. This is data migrated
from rt2 which was using MyISAM tables.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |