[rt-devel] Request Tracker I18N

Ryszard Lach rla at id.pl
Mon Mar 17 14:45:50 EST 2003

Hi!

Could you tell me if there is an effort to internationalize RT? I'd like
to polonize it. I suppose it would be sufficient to:

* translate documents
* add content-type with appropriate charset to html pages (or
  AddDefaultCharset to apache configuration)
* add content-type headers to e-mails sent from console

Am I right, or it is more complicated with RT? Maybe someone
has made such a modifications, or the RT Devel Team plans to create a
framework to make internationalization faster/easier?

Richard.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.