[rt-devel] Request Tracker I18N

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Mar 17 14:55:52 EST 2003

Sounds like you want RT 3.0, which is currently being prepared for
release (Release Candidate 1 was made available this weekend.)
As of now, i seem to recall that someone volunteered a polish
translation, but never delivered. If you're interested, I can provide
you with instructions as to how to prepare a translation.

RT3 already speaks: German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Finnish,
Dutch, Russian, Japanese and Chinese. Polish would be a welcome
addition.

	-j