[rt-devel] RT 3.0.0rc3

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Wed Mar 19 03:54:54 EST 2003

Am Mittwoch, 19.03.03 um 07:03 Uhr schrieb Jesse Vincent:

> Is now out. I think this finally resolves the perf issues folks were
> seeing with rc1 and rc2.
>
> It also fixes the fastcgi issue on solaris, as I currently understand
> it.
>
> It also fixes the "This user's top tickets" display in the Ticket
> Display screen.
>
> If a couple of y'all will do me the favor of verifying that this is
> actively better than RC1, I'l announce it a bit more widely on
> wednesday.

Hi Jesse,
rc3 working fast and well over here. No more slowness or cpu grabbing
mysql. I can use all which did not work before now! Note: due to
timezone shift, I did not test Your aegis tarball.

(RH8.0/apache1.3.25/fastcgi2.4.0/perl5.8.0/RT3.0.0rc3/RTFM2.0b4)

Regards,
     Harald

--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg