[rt-devel] RT 3.0.0rc3

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Mar 19 12:35:40 EST 2003

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 12:26:00PM -0500, Michael R Head wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 01:03, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > Is now out. I think this finally resolves the perf issues folks were
> > seeing with rc1 and rc2.
>
> Is RT3.0 intending to have a SOAP/web svcs interface? Alternatively,
> what extension points does RT3 have that are network accessible? I
> checked in the docs and the RT/FM, but didn't find anything obvious.

As previously discussed on rt-devel (And I thought cced to
zclipse-devel), we're working on a REST-based API for RT 3.0.x, but it's
not making it into 3.0.0, as the developer's rather late in delivering.
I'd thought that one of the zclipse folks was going to work on putting
together a WDSL spec for a SOAP api that we could then look at
implementing.

	Best,
	Jesse