[rt-devel] rt3 crashing down

Peter Mikeska mikeska at alcatel.sk
Thu Mar 27 05:29:49 EST 2003

hi, I have rt3 with imported rt2 db, after few clicks, searches my web
server going down with this error
---------
[Thu Mar 27 10:49:12 2003] [notice] Apache/1.3.27 (Unix)  (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.6b DAV/1.0.3
 PHP/4.3.0 mod_perl/1.26 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Thu Mar 27 10:49:12 2003] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/sbin/suexec)
[Thu Mar 27 10:49:12 2003] [notice] Accept mutex: sysvsem (Default: sysvsem)
[Thu Mar 27 11:24:42 2003] [error] Connect Failed Too many connections
 at /opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm line 123

 ------------------
 in httpd.conf is

<VirtualHost 149.204.1.15>
  DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
  ServerName rt.company.com
        PerlFreshRestart On
        PerlHandler Apache::DBI
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
  <Location />
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler RT::Mason
  </Location>
</VirtualHost>

when I have set PerlHandler Apache::DBI it works, if its set to
PerlModule Apache::DBI it wont work with error mesage canot get
connect Apapche::DBI (sometnihg like this)

I also make it work with fastcgi, but after little search it crashes
too.
comp is 2xXeon 1.8GHz/1GB RAM/SCSI hdd