[rt-devel] Another problem with accented caracteres on RT3.

Rafael Maximo maximo at empresa.com
Thu Mar 27 11:21:27 EST 2003

Hi,

         I'm using RT 3.0.0 and running it with FastCGI. Just after a
installed it I sent a test message with accented caracteres and it worked
just fine and then i sent a second message and for my surprise all accented
caracteres were wrong on Web UI and in the AutoReply message, after that a
tried to restart my Apache server and I noticed that every time a restart
the Apache server the first message that arrives to RT shows the correct
caracteres but all the other messages a get wrong caracteres. Can anyone
help me?

bye.

Rafael Máximo