[rt-devel] RT still open too many connections to mysql

Peter Mikeska mikeska at alcatel.sk
Mon Mar 31 11:30:32 EST 2003

Hi,
I have problem and not sure if it has something to do with rt.
I have runnig rt3, when browsing pages on rt it opens still more and
more connections to mysql, all threads in mysql get to sleep and after
reaching max_connections its blocking any other request. I lie this
by  setting wait_timeout=600 and max connection=300 but I feel its not
right solution. Does any1 have clue what problam can be? It looks to
me like not proper handling of making connections to mysql (when its
full i get error mesage in apache log .. in RT.pm line 124)

i dont know whats is screwed . its apache or mysql or Apache::DBI or
what ?
pliiz any help, thank you in advance ;)))
cee ya
Miki

--
S pozdravom