[rt-devel] custom fields in ticket search results list?

Daniel E. Eisenbud eisenbud at cbio.mskcc.org
Thu May 1 19:14:36 EDT 2003

Is there anyway to get custom fields (or some subset of them) to be
displayed in the search results list?  This might not be entirely
trivial, since different queues will have different custom fields, but I
guess one could at least display the global ones, and the queue-specific
ones if the search was limited to one queue.  In an ideal world, it
would be nice to have a setting for which custom fields to display, too,
since some might be verbose and not very useful in that summary.

A quick look at the code didn't reveal any such support, but maybe
someone out there has developed a way?  If not, and if nobody convinces
me that it's a bad idea, I might try to wrap my mind around enough of
the code to make a stab at this next week.

-Dan