[rt-devel] Re: Queue-rights

Martin Schapendonk martin.schapendonk at whitehorses.nl
Wed May 14 07:14:26 EDT 2003

# >>However, I want something to use to show what projects an employee
# >>actually works with. This is so that the quick-search and first page
# >>won't clog up entirely with uninteresting queues that an employee
# >>doesn't work with, but still must be able to handle when necessary.

If I'm not mistaken, Jesse mentioned a while ago that a "My favorites"
thingie is somewhere on the list for 3.0.x. That sounds like what you want.
Don't know about the priority of that item.

But I'm sure the priority will increase if you just give Jesse all your
money :-)

Regards,

Martin