[rt-devel] RT 3.0.2 "wrong password" after changing users password and logging in again

Stefan Seiz talklists at index-s.de
Fri May 23 16:01:36 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have 3.0.2 running on Mac OS X Server 10.1.5 with fastcgi and perl 5.6.1.

Whenever I log into RT3 (after fresh installation) using the default
password "password" and then change the user (root) password, I can never
log in again since RT3 always claims wrong password. I triplechecked I
provided the correct password.

This is reproduced using SAFARI and Chimera (Mozilla).

This is while using the english web-interface.

Any hints as of how to track this down?

Thanks
Stefan Seiz

PS: please cc me, I'm on digest.