[rt-devel] RT 3.0.2 bug: Phone numbers in German translation

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 10:31:13 EDT 2003

--- Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:
> Can you verify that they're set correctly in the database? And that if
> you try to change them it updates the database?
> the _code_ looks ok.

That was noticed in the end of the day, so I didn't spend much time
on it. The strange thing is, that I can't reproduce it now from home.
Will try some more tests tomorrow.

By the way, a new small bug here: In ticket search results,
/Search/Listing.html?Bookmark=......
in the table header row, instead of "#" (hash sign),
in Russian translation we get "&#8470;"
(ampersand, hash, few numbers, semicolon).
In HTML it appears to be quoted: &#38;#8470;

In the home page, "10 tickets I own..." the numero sign shows properly.

Cheers,
Stan