[rt-devel] database integrity check

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Fri May 30 00:46:47 EDT 2003

This one time, at band camp, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>Can you try backing down that Searchbuilder down to the last release?
>Perl modules with _ in the version string are "dev version, use at your
>own risk".  CPAN won't auto-install them for you.

I rolled back to 0.81_03, which I had been using.  I'll install the latest
stable version and see what happens.  I've also rolled back RT to 3.0.1 and
things are working again, so I don't think I've broken the database...
though if you'd like a feature request, a "make dbcheck" target that checks
your database schema matches the schema file would be great.

--
jaq at spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg