[rt-devel] Re: RT 3.0.7pre2

bill at daze.net bill at daze.net
Fri Nov 7 13:40:57 EST 2003

> It would be useful to have an indication of which files/functions have
> changed since the last update.  I've been caught out by new versions of
> functions I replace locally one too many times for my liking.

I agree.  The only way to be sure we have all of the enhancements/bug
fixes is to either run diffs on the unmodified files from our current
installation and the unmodified files on the new installation, then make
changes to our local versions *or* just scrap our local versions and start
over--this however defeats the purpose of having local customized files.

Just a simple list of the files that have changed in each version would
be most helpful.