[rt-devel] Scrip Action

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Mon Nov 10 05:17:23 EST 2003

G. Richard Bellamy ?????:

If you don't have "[error] Scrip #id Prepare failed: ..." then you
action prep code syntax is ok.

Custom action preparation code is not an additional condition. RT
suppose that this block return 'false' only when error take place.
So when your scrip return 0 then RT write such error message in logs.
I understand that spliting your code in two parts looks better, but in
this case your should ignore this error or in other case change
preparation code to 'return 1;' and move 'if' condition to commit block.

I hope you've understood my bad English. ;)
		Good luck. Ruslan.