[rt-devel] Re: RT 3.0.7pre2

J. Sloan js138 at eng.cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 10 06:54:30 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:

> You could track throught rt-commit mailing list.
> You could track throught rt anon cvs:
> 	http://bestpractical.com/rt/cvs.html
> You could track throught aegis web UI:
> 	http://fsck.com/aegis/aegis.cgi?file@proj_menu+project@rt.3.0

Thanks for a practical response, Ruslan, but trying to work out 'which
files/functions have changed from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7' from that isn't so easy.

If I could write a report of 'which files have been modified since
such-and-such a date' to run across the data that aegis is reporting, that
would give me what I need, but doing this via the web (or via CVS) isn't
so simple.

It was just a thought.  I can always diff the new version files against my
current version files, but it would be nice not to have to.

John