[rt-devel] (no subject)

Tammy Dugan tdugan at progeny.com
Mon Nov 10 10:54:31 EST 2003

My name is Tammy Dugan and my company has given me the task of changing
some of the code for RT.  I only started learning Perl last week so it
is hard for me to understand the nuances of the RT code.  I would
appreciate suggestions about how to add my own changes to the RT code
while still being able to easily upgrade RT (i.e. make as little changes
to the core RT code as possible).  From what I can tell, I should use
code overlays and custom components to change the code and html.  Am I
on the right track or is there a better solution? I appreciate any help
you can give me.

Tammy Dugan