[rt-devel] http gateaway for submiting tickets

levon ghazaryan levon at mail.desy.de
Tue Nov 11 03:34:27 EST 2003

> There's a pretty good POST gateway that already exists.  Oh, maybe I'm
> thinking about the mail gateway.
maybe you could be more precise if you decided to reply, cause
I'm not sure to understand what do you mean by "maybe thinking about
the mail gateway".

If you'r about that that I should stay using the mail gateway - I
mentioned the because of restrictions of this gateway this doesn't suit.

but maybe you mean that there is something similar between they.
anyway it't not so plain to me what you meant.

> It's generally good to grep first and ask questions later.

thanks mom. i'll think about it. I wonder what is your reply about.