[rt-devel] Scrip Action (Long)

Andrew Stribblehill a.d.stribblehill at durham.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 04:10:40 EST 2003

Quoting G. Richard Bellamy <rbellamy at pteradigm.com> (2003-11-11 05:39:47 GMT):
> Hello All,
>
> Ruslan helped get me through my last question - btw, the error I was
> seeing indicated that the Prepare/Commit action was returning 0 (false).
>
> My perl (not)skills are leaving me feeling wowfully inadequate, and I
> need some help.

Only a little. Looks pretty slick to me.

> Custom action preparation code:
> my $MatchString = "iority:\s*(\w+)";

You're going wrong here. The escapes are being interpreted by Perl as
being just the plain characters, so $MatchString is actually
"iority:s*(w+)". Use single-quotes or double-escapes :)

--
FASTNET
SOUTHEAST VEERING WEST OR SOUTHWEST 5, INCREASING 6 TO GALE 8 FOR A