[rt-devel] Cc's not sent to on Ticket Creation

G. Richard Bellamy rbellamy at pteradigm.com
Wed Nov 12 15:02:51 EST 2003

I'm having a problem where Cc's aren't being sent when the ticket is
created. The Cc _is_ added to the Watchers, and subsquent processing of
tickets sends to Cc's as expected.

===============================
Nov 12 11:49:32 support RT:
<rt-3.0.6-504-3961.1.80711762080669 at blah.org> sent To: rbellamy at halb.com
Cc:  Bcc:  (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:302)
and it appears the only item that touches this is:

===============================
[rt-users] CC from web form
John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:11:34 -0800
===============================

But that message may or may not address my exact issue, so I'm coming to
the list for more help. :)

Any suggestions about where to go next to track this problem? I'm sure I
can go deeper just by following the call tree, but am looking for a
shortcut (yeah, yeah, I know) - maybe there's someone who has
experienced this before, and can lead me in the right direction.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

G. Richard Bellamy
Enterprise Solution Architect
Pteradigm - Evolutionary