[rt-devel] Question about extending

AJ me at musefoundry.com
Sat Nov 15 18:18:05 EST 2003

I want to add something to the incident and ticket displays.  I want to use
the SelectQueue element to display an 'open request' from within the request
and the incident displays.  This way the request will be opened with the
parent/child relationships pre-filled.  I know that if I request
Ticket/Create.html?new-MemberOf=XX  the parent dependency will have the
value, but I want to be able to create the sub-requests from within a
request/incident.

I saw the *_local.pm  files and was wondering if I could do it from within
those as opposed to modifying the .html files so I can upgrade as they
become available without loosing what I have done.

Thanks in advance.

A.J.